City Government & Services
PO Box 1300
Diamond City, AR 72630
City Administration, Operations, and Finances.
City Hall Information - Water, Sewer, Sanitation Billing - Permits & Fees
Mayor’s Office: 870.422.7310
Diamond City has a mayor/city council form of government with six council members.
870.422.7589 or Emergency Dial 911
Diamond City Community Center
Sewer Improvement District
Diamond City's water source is the Ozark Mountains Public Water Authority. The storage capacity for the city is 200,000 gallons. Pumping capacity is 300 GPM. On an average day, 58,000 gallons are used. (Rates as of June 2015)
Download Drinking Water Report
Water rates are:
- $14.00 per 1,000 gallons
- $14.00 Minimum Charge
Sewer rates are:
- First 2,000 gallons (water) ... $14.01 (Minimum Charge)
- Next 2,000 gallons (per 1,000 gallons) ... $6.49
- Excess of 4,000 gallons (per 1,000 gallons) ... $5.46
Sanitation rates are:
- $16.68 Residential Rate
- $18.95 Residential Polycart Rate
For additional information about Diamond City water, sewer services and sanitation services, please contact the Diamond City Department of Public Works, 870.422.7177 or City Hall at 870.422.7212.
Electric utility service is provided by Entergy.
Natural gas service is not available. Butane and/or propane are available from several companies, including:
- AmeriGas 870.741.8495
- Titan Propane (formerly Empire Gas) 870.741.5666
- Ozark County Gas 870.425.2737
- Pioneer Propane Co. 870.427.3271
- Anderson's Propane 800.789.5549
NATCO Cable TV 870.453.8800 or 800.775.6682